2020-03 Contest Control System (CCS) specification
This branch contains the 2020-03 CCS specification for interoperability between different contest control systems and tools that interact with them. These specifications have been designed and used in the context of the ICPC World Finals and various (sub)regionals, but they are meant to be useful outside the ICPC context as well.
The following specifications are present:
- Contest Control System requirements for the ICPC World Finals
- Contest API: an API specification for accessing information provided by a CCS.
- Contest Archive Format: a format closely related to the Contest API for storing contest information on disk.
This is the
2020-03 release of the CCS specification. Other versions of the CCS specifications are available here.
- Website: https://ccs-specs.icpc.io
- Github: https://github.com/icpc/ccs-specs
- Problem package format specification: https://icpc.io/problem-package-format/